Monday 16 November 2009

Main Task Plan ...

From the poll on my blog I discovered that the majority of people that voted were most interested in the Indie/Rock genre of music. I therefore decided that my magazine would focus upon this, to successfully appeal to my audience.

In order to create this music magazine, I made a short overview of the order in which I would begin its construction;


  • Firstly I would need to create a plan for the main photographs & article.
  • Next I would begin writing the article and taking the pictures.
  • Then I could begin the construction of the magazine on Adobe Photoshop, choosing a colour scheme and choosing the layout of the front cover, contents page and main article.
  • I would then be able to put the finishing touches to the magazine.

I think that by following this plan I will be able to complete my task most effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment